HEALTHY RASPBERRY MUFFINS❤️
1 ¾ cup wholemeal flour or white wholewheat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon optional
1 cup almond milk or milk of your choice
1/3 cup virgin coconut oil melted, or vegetable oil of your choice
½ cup honey or liquid sweetener of your choice
½ teaspoon vanilla extract optional
1 cup frozen raspberry or berries of your choice
1. Preheat the oven at 350 F (180 C)
Spray a 24 holes mini muffin tray with oil. Set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the wholemeal flour, baking powder and ground cinnamon.
3. In another bowl, whisk the eggs with milk, melted coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract.
4. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. Stir until a muffin batter forms with no lump.
5. Stir in the frozen raspberry. Fill in the mini muffin tray with the muffin batter. Fill up to ¾
6. Bake 15 minutes at 350 F (180 C) or until golden brown on the sides.
7. Cool down few minutes in the tray then transfer to a cookie rack to fully cool down.
Source: Sweet as honey